Wedding photographer raises the Bar
Barnstaple snapper wins two awards in prestigious monthly competition
A NORTH Devon wedding photographer struck silver twice when he entered the Guild of Photographers’ National Image of the Month competition.
J&A Cameras’ principle Wedding Photographer, Andy Robinson was awarded the Guild’s coveted Silver Bar for two images while a third picture scooped a Bronze Bar.
One of the images was even chosen to grace the front page of the Guild’s website, a great honour for any photographer.
Steve Thirsk, Director of the Guild, said: “Obtaining a ‘Bar’ of any description is a difficult task as you have to satisfy the panel that your image is beyond the norm.
You may also want to watch:
“Andy, a qualified member of the Guild, was awarded two ‘Silver Bars’ and one ‘Bronze Bar’ – no-one did better than that.”
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 9 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 10 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat