Wedding photographer raises the Bar
Barnstaple snapper wins two awards in prestigious monthly competition
A NORTH Devon wedding photographer struck silver twice when he entered the Guild of Photographers’ National Image of the Month competition.
J&A Cameras’ principle Wedding Photographer, Andy Robinson was awarded the Guild’s coveted Silver Bar for two images while a third picture scooped a Bronze Bar.
One of the images was even chosen to grace the front page of the Guild’s website, a great honour for any photographer.
Steve Thirsk, Director of the Guild, said: “Obtaining a ‘Bar’ of any description is a difficult task as you have to satisfy the panel that your image is beyond the norm.
You may also want to watch:
“Andy, a qualified member of the Guild, was awarded two ‘Silver Bars’ and one ‘Bronze Bar’ – no-one did better than that.”
- 1 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 5 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 6 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 9 Barnstaple amateur rider achieves lifelong ambition
- 10 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford