Weather warnings for the weekend
An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office for rain tomorrow (Saturday).
FURTHER weather warnings have been issued by the Met Office for the weekend.
The sun may be shining today (Fri) but an amber warning of rain has been issued from 10am tomorrow over North Devon.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: “Further persistent rain will spread across the area on Saturday, turning heavy at times, especially later.
“Given existing levels of saturation, the public should be prepared for localised flooding.”
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday, persistent rain is still forecast and the warning is currently at a yellow level.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 3 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs