Weather warnings for the weekend
An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office for rain tomorrow (Saturday).
FURTHER weather warnings have been issued by the Met Office for the weekend.
The sun may be shining today (Fri) but an amber warning of rain has been issued from 10am tomorrow over North Devon.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: “Further persistent rain will spread across the area on Saturday, turning heavy at times, especially later.
“Given existing levels of saturation, the public should be prepared for localised flooding.”
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday, persistent rain is still forecast and the warning is currently at a yellow level.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 5 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 10 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows