Weather warnings for the weekend
An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office for rain tomorrow (Saturday).
FURTHER weather warnings have been issued by the Met Office for the weekend.
The sun may be shining today (Fri) but an amber warning of rain has been issued from 10am tomorrow over North Devon.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: “Further persistent rain will spread across the area on Saturday, turning heavy at times, especially later.
“Given existing levels of saturation, the public should be prepared for localised flooding.”
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday, persistent rain is still forecast and the warning is currently at a yellow level.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington