Weather warning issued with more rain on the way
- Credit: Getty Images
The Met Office has issued a weather warning for rain tomorrow (Friday) with heavy showers forecast.
HEAVY rain is expected across North Devon tomorrow (Friday) as the Met Office issues its second weather warning this week.
The warning, which was issued this morning, runs from 11am until 8pm with slow-moving, heavy showers expected, especially through the afternoon and early evening.
A chief forecaster for the Met Office said: “Heavy showers are likely to develop on Friday across Devon and Cornwall.
“The wind setup may be favourable for these to develop into slow-moving bands of downpours that could affect some locations for a number of hours.
You may also want to watch:
“This could lead to localised flooding and standing water on roads, whilst some locations are likely to miss the showers completely.”
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 7 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 8 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
- 9 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president