Weather warning in place as heavy rain falls in North Devon
- Credit: Archant
A weather warning is in place for heavy rain in North Devon.
The Met Office has issued the warning for Wednesday evening (November 13), which is in place from 5pm until midnight.
It says the heavy rain arriving in the South West could result in transport disruption.
A statement from the Met Office said: "Heavy rain will move in from the west through Wednesday afternoon and evening, becoming persistent in places during the evening. 20-to-30 mm may fall within 3-4 hours in a few locations."
The warning said spray and flooding on roads may cause longer journey times, and bus and train services may be affected.
You may also want to watch:
It also said flooding of homes and businesses is possible.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 5 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 6 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 7 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash