Weather warning in place as heavy rain falls in North Devon
- Credit: Archant
A weather warning is in place for heavy rain in North Devon.
The Met Office has issued the warning for Wednesday evening (November 13), which is in place from 5pm until midnight.
It says the heavy rain arriving in the South West could result in transport disruption.
A statement from the Met Office said: "Heavy rain will move in from the west through Wednesday afternoon and evening, becoming persistent in places during the evening. 20-to-30 mm may fall within 3-4 hours in a few locations."
The warning said spray and flooding on roads may cause longer journey times, and bus and train services may be affected.
You may also want to watch:
It also said flooding of homes and businesses is possible.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land