Weather warning for rain in North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images
The previous sunny weeks are set to be replaced with heavy, thundery showers across North Devon this week.
It seems the sunny weather is behind us for a while - the Met Office has issued a yellow warning for rain tomorrow (Wednesday).
The warning, covering North Devon, is set to last from 10am-9pm tomorrow.
A further warning has also been issued for 10am-10pm on Thursday for the South West.
Scattered heavy, thundery showers are expected to develop on both days, leading to slow-moving downpours.
You may also want to watch:
Forecasters warn some locations will miss these downpours but those hit could be at risk of travel disruption and flooding.
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief