Weather warning for rain in North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images
The previous sunny weeks are set to be replaced with heavy, thundery showers across North Devon this week.
It seems the sunny weather is behind us for a while - the Met Office has issued a yellow warning for rain tomorrow (Wednesday).
The warning, covering North Devon, is set to last from 10am-9pm tomorrow.
A further warning has also been issued for 10am-10pm on Thursday for the South West.
Scattered heavy, thundery showers are expected to develop on both days, leading to slow-moving downpours.
You may also want to watch:
Forecasters warn some locations will miss these downpours but those hit could be at risk of travel disruption and flooding.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 6 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 7 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 8 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
- 9 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice