Weather warning for rain in North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images
The previous sunny weeks are set to be replaced with heavy, thundery showers across North Devon this week.
It seems the sunny weather is behind us for a while - the Met Office has issued a yellow warning for rain tomorrow (Wednesday).
The warning, covering North Devon, is set to last from 10am-9pm tomorrow.
A further warning has also been issued for 10am-10pm on Thursday for the South West.
Scattered heavy, thundery showers are expected to develop on both days, leading to slow-moving downpours.
You may also want to watch:
Forecasters warn some locations will miss these downpours but those hit could be at risk of travel disruption and flooding.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors