Weather warning for rain in North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images
The previous sunny weeks are set to be replaced with heavy, thundery showers across North Devon this week.
It seems the sunny weather is behind us for a while - the Met Office has issued a yellow warning for rain tomorrow (Wednesday).
The warning, covering North Devon, is set to last from 10am-9pm tomorrow.
A further warning has also been issued for 10am-10pm on Thursday for the South West.
Scattered heavy, thundery showers are expected to develop on both days, leading to slow-moving downpours.
You may also want to watch:
Forecasters warn some locations will miss these downpours but those hit could be at risk of travel disruption and flooding.
- 1 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 2 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 3 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 4 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 5 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 6 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 7 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 8 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 9 North Devon Biosphere launches Nature Recovery Declaration
- 10 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100