Weather forecast for partial solar eclipse across North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Will you see the partial solar eclipse tomorrow (Friday)? Or will there be too much cloud cover? Keep updated here.
A partial solar eclipse is due to take place tomorrow (Friday) morning - but will you see it in North Devon?
The eclipse is expected at around 9.40am, and North Devon will see 80 per cent of the sun covered by the moon.
Initial forecasts for Friday morning show a ‘rather cloudy’ start to the day, according to the Met Office.
But sunny spells are expected to develop across the region into a ‘pleasant’ and sunny day.
You may also want to watch:
The eclipse will begin at 8.30am and at around 9.40am the sun will be 80 per cent covered by the moon.
For our top tips on watching the partial solar eclipse from John Parratt, of the North Devon Astronomical Society, click here.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 3 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 4 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure