We want your questions for bestselling author
The Gazette is looking for your questions to put to bestselling author Jacqueline Wilson when she visits Barnstaple next month.
BESTSELLING children’s author Dame Jacqueline Wilson is coming to Barnstaple and we want your questions to put to her.
Jacqueline will be visiting Waterstone’s in Barnstaple on February 10 (Fri) to sign copies of her latest book and meet fans.
In a special interview with Jacqueline, the Gazette is offering you - or your children - the chance to send us any burning questions you have for the author.
Jacqueline has recently been revealed as the UK’s most borrowed library author of the past decade, and 30 million copies of her books have been sold in the UK alone.
You may also want to watch:
Her books have explored all paths of young people’s lives, from the tales of the now-televised Tracy Beaker, to her new book, The Worst Thing About My Sister, which will be available at the signing.
Sarah-Jane Faulkner, Children’s Bookseller at Waterstone’s Barnstaple is expecting a popular turnout for the event which starts at 4pm, and said: “Free tickets for this event are available in store and I would encourage fans to get in touch very quickly if they don’t want to be disappointed.”
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
Admission is by ticket only. Free tickets are available by contacting the store on 0843 290 8131 or by visiting the shop.
If you would like to submit your question for the multi-award winning author, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org call 01271 341658 or tweet us @northdevon24 before February 9th (Thurs) and a selection of the best questions will be put to Dame Jacqueline Wilson and printed in the Gazette.