Walkers wanted to support RNLI
Join in the sponsored walk between two North Devon lifeboat stations.
LIFEBOAT supporters are being urged to take part in a sponsored walk between Clovelly and Appledore Lifeboat Stations.
The 16.5 mile walk will take place on September 8 and is expected to take between five and nine hours depending on ability.
Anyone over the age of 16 can take part, and dogs are welcome on a lead but owners must clear up after them.
The walkers will set off from Clovelly Lifeboat Station and trek along the Coast Path before reaching Appledore station for a BBQ and refreshments at a small charge.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will go to the RNLI, and anyone wishing to help out but not walk can contact either lifeboat station.
Registration for the walk closes on August 25; anyone interested in taking part must pre-register and can collect a sponsorship form from either lifeboat station.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 7 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
Alternatively contact Viv Foster on email@example.com or 01237 432982 or Rachel Hannam on Rachel@gsfinancialservices.co.uk or 01237 425253.