Walkers wanted to support RNLI
Join in the sponsored walk between two North Devon lifeboat stations.
LIFEBOAT supporters are being urged to take part in a sponsored walk between Clovelly and Appledore Lifeboat Stations.
The 16.5 mile walk will take place on September 8 and is expected to take between five and nine hours depending on ability.
Anyone over the age of 16 can take part, and dogs are welcome on a lead but owners must clear up after them.
The walkers will set off from Clovelly Lifeboat Station and trek along the Coast Path before reaching Appledore station for a BBQ and refreshments at a small charge.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will go to the RNLI, and anyone wishing to help out but not walk can contact either lifeboat station.
Registration for the walk closes on August 25; anyone interested in taking part must pre-register and can collect a sponsorship form from either lifeboat station.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 5 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 6 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 7 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 8 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 9 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising
- 10 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
Alternatively contact Viv Foster on email@example.com or 01237 432982 or Rachel Hannam on Rachel@gsfinancialservices.co.uk or 01237 425253.