Walkers wanted to support RNLI
Join in the sponsored walk between two North Devon lifeboat stations.
LIFEBOAT supporters are being urged to take part in a sponsored walk between Clovelly and Appledore Lifeboat Stations.
The 16.5 mile walk will take place on September 8 and is expected to take between five and nine hours depending on ability.
Anyone over the age of 16 can take part, and dogs are welcome on a lead but owners must clear up after them.
The walkers will set off from Clovelly Lifeboat Station and trek along the Coast Path before reaching Appledore station for a BBQ and refreshments at a small charge.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will go to the RNLI, and anyone wishing to help out but not walk can contact either lifeboat station.
Registration for the walk closes on August 25; anyone interested in taking part must pre-register and can collect a sponsorship form from either lifeboat station.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Alternatively contact Viv Foster on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01237 432982 or Rachel Hannam on Rachel@gsfinancialservices.co.uk or 01237 425253.