Walkers take on station to station challenge
- Credit: Archant
Entrants can sign up for the annual sponsored walk taking place next month in aid of the RNLI.
RNLI supporters are being urged to sign up the annual station-to-station sponsored walk next month.
The 16.5 mile scenic trek will take walkers young and old from Clovelly Lifeboat Station to Appledore Lifeboat Station on September 28.
Walkers, who can register from 8am for a 9am start, will be rewarded at the finish line with a cold beer and a barbecue.
Entrants must be 14 years or older, entry costs £5 with a minimum £50 sponsorship.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a shorter, circular walk starting at Appledore Lifeboat Station.
For more info and a walker’s pack contact Rachel Hannam on email@example.com or phone 07989 747163.
- 1 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 7 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened