Walk on wild side
To take full advantage of the two locals’ weekends we visited Combe Martin Wildlife Park on September 9 and 16 – �5 per person and worth every penny and more!
Friendly staff, fantastic animals and birds, in such a beautiful setting. Much hard work has been undertaken by the new management to update where necessary and to institute innovations like “Petsaurus Corner”.
During the winter closure there are exciting plans for new exhibits and better enclosures for existing residents.
Special thanks to the Gazette for printing the details. Please publish future offers, and visitors please take advantage when you can.
Mrs P Hackett
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 9 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal