Walk on wild side
To take full advantage of the two locals’ weekends we visited Combe Martin Wildlife Park on September 9 and 16 – �5 per person and worth every penny and more!
Friendly staff, fantastic animals and birds, in such a beautiful setting. Much hard work has been undertaken by the new management to update where necessary and to institute innovations like “Petsaurus Corner”.
During the winter closure there are exciting plans for new exhibits and better enclosures for existing residents.
Special thanks to the Gazette for printing the details. Please publish future offers, and visitors please take advantage when you can.
Mrs P Hackett
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted
- 10 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate