Walk (and run) with Lions at Three Bridges Fun Run
- Credit: Ian Snell- Ian Snell Photography
Don’t delay, sign up for the annual Barnstaple Lions fun run on Sunday, May 5.
CONTESTANTS of all ages are invited to run with lions this May bank holiday weekend as the Three Bridges Fun Run returns on Sunday, May 5.
There is still plenty of time to register for the 5.25k charity event, which sets off from Ladies Miles in Rock Park at 12noon. It is even possible to register on the day.
Now in its sixth year, money raised will go to North Devon Hospice, although entrants are welcome to raise money for their own charities if they wish.
The route takes in all three bridges in the town centre, of course, and teams are welcome, as are all age groups and fancy dress outfits are optional.
Gates open at 10.30am and there will be a warm up session beforehand with Zumba Fitness. Changing facilities will be available at Park School.
For more information and to register, go to www.threebridgesfunrun.org.uk or call 0845 833 6349.
- 1 Unique seaside wedding venue to put £1m into Combe Martin economy
- 2 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
- 3 Holsworthy link mental health centre looks set to close permanently
- 4 Council forms group to tackle North Devon housing crisis
- 5 New recycled plastic tables installed at Victoria Park
- 6 Loud music man fined after breaching official order
- 7 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 8 Heddon Valley crowned top of winter walks table
- 9 North Devon MP encourages community to go 'one step greener'
- 10 RGB's North Devon branches helping others this Christmas