Walk (and run) with Lions at Three Bridges Fun Run
- Credit: Ian Snell- Ian Snell Photography
Don’t delay, sign up for the annual Barnstaple Lions fun run on Sunday, May 5.
CONTESTANTS of all ages are invited to run with lions this May bank holiday weekend as the Three Bridges Fun Run returns on Sunday, May 5.
There is still plenty of time to register for the 5.25k charity event, which sets off from Ladies Miles in Rock Park at 12noon. It is even possible to register on the day.
Now in its sixth year, money raised will go to North Devon Hospice, although entrants are welcome to raise money for their own charities if they wish.
The route takes in all three bridges in the town centre, of course, and teams are welcome, as are all age groups and fancy dress outfits are optional.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 10.30am and there will be a warm up session beforehand with Zumba Fitness. Changing facilities will be available at Park School.
For more information and to register, go to www.threebridgesfunrun.org.uk or call 0845 833 6349.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal