Vintage wear displayed well
- Credit: Archant
A fashion show on June 7 for North Devon Hospice has plenty of chic on offer.
A vintage fashion show on Friday, June 7 will offer the chance to pick up a bargain or unearth a classic piece of chic, all in support North Devon Hospice.
Barnstaple Conservative Club in Boutport Street is the venue and the show will feature all sorts of high quality clothes that have been donated to the local North Devon Hospice shop.
Event organiser, Claire Tremain-Dymond and shop manager said the range of clothes on show is guaranteed to impress.
“We always get some amazing donations coming into the shop, so this is a fantastic way of showcasing some of the best items.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a great opportunity for the fashion-conscious among us to pick up a real bargain, because all the clothes will be available to buy on the night. We are also having a raffle on the night with some fantastic prizes, so we hope to see plenty of people there to take advantage.”
“We’ve got menswear, wedding clothes, accessories and jewellery, but also a fantastic selection of genuine vintage items which are so popular at the moment. I’d like to thank the girls from Nirvana salon on Joy Street, because they are kindly styling the hair for our models and also providing some models themselves.”
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
The fashion show is being held as a fund raiser for North Devon Hospice in memory of Margaret Devey, a close friend of Claire’s who received a huge amount of support from the hospice during two battles with cancer.
Doors for the fashion show open at 6.30pm and it starts at 7. Tickets are £5 including a glass of wine or fruit juice and entry to the raffle, available from the North Devon Hospice shop in Joy Street or by calling on 07799 283014.