Vintage business sets sail in Instow
Mum and daughter join forces to launch new business venture
A MUM and daughter with a love of all things vintage have joined forces to launch a new business venture in Instow.
Sheila Blackmore and daughter Annette Walton have set up Instow Vintage, selling quality second hand clothing, jewellery, accessories and home wares.
They were encouraged by the success of a vintage fair they held in the village this summer have planned another one this Saturday. (Oct 15)
The event takes place at Instow Parish Hall from 11am to 4pm and will feature other sellers including Barnstaple-based Sweetpea, among others.
You may also want to watch:
Annette said: “Mum and I love all things vintage and second hand and just thought now was the right time to start selling some of the items we have collected over the years.
“We have been delighted by the response we have had to our vintage fair and also our website and see that there are many other people who like the same things as us.”
- 1 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 2 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Exhibition celebrates North Devon in 100 objects
To find out more visit www.instowvintage.co.uk