Vintage business sets sail in Instow
Mum and daughter join forces to launch new business venture
A MUM and daughter with a love of all things vintage have joined forces to launch a new business venture in Instow.
Sheila Blackmore and daughter Annette Walton have set up Instow Vintage, selling quality second hand clothing, jewellery, accessories and home wares.
They were encouraged by the success of a vintage fair they held in the village this summer have planned another one this Saturday. (Oct 15)
The event takes place at Instow Parish Hall from 11am to 4pm and will feature other sellers including Barnstaple-based Sweetpea, among others.
You may also want to watch:
Annette said: “Mum and I love all things vintage and second hand and just thought now was the right time to start selling some of the items we have collected over the years.
“We have been delighted by the response we have had to our vintage fair and also our website and see that there are many other people who like the same things as us.”
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
To find out more visit www.instowvintage.co.uk