Vintage business sets sail in Instow
Mum and daughter join forces to launch new business venture
A MUM and daughter with a love of all things vintage have joined forces to launch a new business venture in Instow.
Sheila Blackmore and daughter Annette Walton have set up Instow Vintage, selling quality second hand clothing, jewellery, accessories and home wares.
They were encouraged by the success of a vintage fair they held in the village this summer have planned another one this Saturday. (Oct 15)
The event takes place at Instow Parish Hall from 11am to 4pm and will feature other sellers including Barnstaple-based Sweetpea, among others.
You may also want to watch:
Annette said: “Mum and I love all things vintage and second hand and just thought now was the right time to start selling some of the items we have collected over the years.
“We have been delighted by the response we have had to our vintage fair and also our website and see that there are many other people who like the same things as us.”
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities
To find out more visit www.instowvintage.co.uk