Vince Cable visits North Devon
- Credit: PA
Business Secretary will tour local factories and meet the region’s business leaders.
GOVERNMENT minister Vince Cable is on a visit to North Devon today (Wednesday) and tomorrow.
This evening the Business Secretary will be meeting North Devon Liberal democrat members at a private gathering and then tomorrow he joins members of the North Devon Manufacturer’s Association for a business breakfast meeting at Petroc.
After that he will visit electronics manufacturer TDK Lambda in Ilfracombe before returning to Barnstaple for a tour of pharmaceutical manufacturer Actavis.
Dr Cable will be accompanied on his tour by North Devon MP Sir Nick Harvey.
You may also want to watch:
When the Business Secretary leaves North Devon he will be heading to Torbay.
* THE North Devon Gazette will be following Dr Cable’s visit through the day tomorrow. Check back here for regular pictures and updates as we have them.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival