VIDEO NEWS: Recognise these naked bums?
A BLUSHING cashier got a bum deal when streakers entered a shop. Police have launched a regional search for the cheeky chaps who riffled through adult magazines completely naked.It is thought the naked bums, which were captured on CCTV at around 6.40pm
A BLUSHING cashier got a bum deal when faced with a group of petrol station streakers.
Police have launched a regional search for the cheeky chaps who riffled through adult magazines completely naked.
It is thought the naked bums, which were captured on CCTV at around 6.40pm on Wednesday, October 14, belong to a group of males on a stag do from Somerset or the South West.
The men, in their early 20s, made a hasty retreat to their waiting mini-bus when asked to put some clothes on by the cashier in a Texaco garage in Kilmington in East Devon.
Sergeant Pete Trudgeon said: "Each male that paraded himself naked in the shop committed an offence under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
"We are seeking to identify these males at the earliest opportunity. If they come forward and admit their involvement, they will be dealt with more leniently."
- 1 Unique seaside wedding venue to put £1m into Combe Martin economy
- 2 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
- 3 Holsworthy link mental health centre looks set to close permanently
- 4 Council forms group to tackle North Devon housing crisis
- 5 New recycled plastic tables installed at Victoria Park
- 6 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 7 Loud music man fined after breaching official order
- 8 RGB's North Devon branches helping others this Christmas
- 9 Heddon Valley crowned top of winter walks table
- 10 North Devon MP encourages community to go 'one step greener'
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 08452 777444.