VIDEO NEWS: Recognise these naked bums?
A BLUSHING cashier got a bum deal when streakers entered a shop. Police have launched a regional search for the cheeky chaps who riffled through adult magazines completely naked.It is thought the naked bums, which were captured on CCTV at around 6.40pm
A BLUSHING cashier got a bum deal when faced with a group of petrol station streakers.
Police have launched a regional search for the cheeky chaps who riffled through adult magazines completely naked.
It is thought the naked bums, which were captured on CCTV at around 6.40pm on Wednesday, October 14, belong to a group of males on a stag do from Somerset or the South West.
The men, in their early 20s, made a hasty retreat to their waiting mini-bus when asked to put some clothes on by the cashier in a Texaco garage in Kilmington in East Devon.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Pete Trudgeon said: "Each male that paraded himself naked in the shop committed an offence under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
"We are seeking to identify these males at the earliest opportunity. If they come forward and admit their involvement, they will be dealt with more leniently."
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 08452 777444.