VIDEO NEWS: Recognise these naked bums?
A BLUSHING cashier got a bum deal when streakers entered a shop. Police have launched a regional search for the cheeky chaps who riffled through adult magazines completely naked.It is thought the naked bums, which were captured on CCTV at around 6.40pm
A BLUSHING cashier got a bum deal when faced with a group of petrol station streakers.
Police have launched a regional search for the cheeky chaps who riffled through adult magazines completely naked.
It is thought the naked bums, which were captured on CCTV at around 6.40pm on Wednesday, October 14, belong to a group of males on a stag do from Somerset or the South West.
The men, in their early 20s, made a hasty retreat to their waiting mini-bus when asked to put some clothes on by the cashier in a Texaco garage in Kilmington in East Devon.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Pete Trudgeon said: "Each male that paraded himself naked in the shop committed an offence under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
"We are seeking to identify these males at the earliest opportunity. If they come forward and admit their involvement, they will be dealt with more leniently."
- 1 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 5 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 8 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 9 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 08452 777444.