- Credit: Archant
I am writing to share news of the continued commitment to fundraising shown by the Bratton Fleming Dance Club.
This dedicated group of people put a great deal of effort into the club, and as if that were not enough, they also show amazing dedication to raise money for North Devon Hospice as well.
For many years now they have presented the hospice with an annual donation, thanks to collections at their various events and other fundraising activities.
In addition, I would like to highlight the contribution of Audrey Isaac and Bett Parker, the talented musicians who provide musical accompaniment for the Bratton Fleming Dance Club.
Audrey is a long-standing volunteer with North Devon Hospice, and last month celebrated an amazing 20 years of lending her support to the charity.
You may also want to watch:
We thank Audrey, and the rest of the Bratton Fleming Dance Club. It really makes a difference to the lives of patents and families cared for by the hospice.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
North Devon Hospice