Upgrade to South Molton business centre
More groups invited to use facilities
BUSINESSES and groups are being invited to use the newly improved conference and training facilities at the Woodlands Business Support Centre in South Molton.
Wireless broadband has just been installed at the facility, run by North Devon Council.
Located on Pathfield Business Park, Woodlands has two meeting or conference rooms, kitchenette, lift and full toilet and washing facilities. The rooms can be booked by the hour or for the day at competitive rates.
Councillor Malcolm Prowse, Executive Member for Economic Regeneration, said: “This technology upgrade means the centre is much more practical and user friendly for businesses and groups.
You may also want to watch:
“This, combined with the convenient location, close to the A361 North Devon Link Road, and the free parking makes it the perfect business solution.”
The centre, which opened in 2008, is environmentally friendly. It was built using sustainable timber and reclaimed bricks and incorporates rainwater recycling, natural ventilation systems and a heat exchange system.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 7 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 10 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
Several businesses currently operate from the seven units on the site, including a photographic studio, an electric bike company and a water technology firm.
For more information about using this facility, contact Vanessa Harrison on (01271) 388216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org