Upgrade to South Molton business centre
More groups invited to use facilities
BUSINESSES and groups are being invited to use the newly improved conference and training facilities at the Woodlands Business Support Centre in South Molton.
Wireless broadband has just been installed at the facility, run by North Devon Council.
Located on Pathfield Business Park, Woodlands has two meeting or conference rooms, kitchenette, lift and full toilet and washing facilities. The rooms can be booked by the hour or for the day at competitive rates.
Councillor Malcolm Prowse, Executive Member for Economic Regeneration, said: “This technology upgrade means the centre is much more practical and user friendly for businesses and groups.
You may also want to watch:
“This, combined with the convenient location, close to the A361 North Devon Link Road, and the free parking makes it the perfect business solution.”
The centre, which opened in 2008, is environmentally friendly. It was built using sustainable timber and reclaimed bricks and incorporates rainwater recycling, natural ventilation systems and a heat exchange system.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 7 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
Several businesses currently operate from the seven units on the site, including a photographic studio, an electric bike company and a water technology firm.
For more information about using this facility, contact Vanessa Harrison on (01271) 388216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org