Upgrade to South Molton business centre
More groups invited to use facilities
BUSINESSES and groups are being invited to use the newly improved conference and training facilities at the Woodlands Business Support Centre in South Molton.
Wireless broadband has just been installed at the facility, run by North Devon Council.
Located on Pathfield Business Park, Woodlands has two meeting or conference rooms, kitchenette, lift and full toilet and washing facilities. The rooms can be booked by the hour or for the day at competitive rates.
Councillor Malcolm Prowse, Executive Member for Economic Regeneration, said: “This technology upgrade means the centre is much more practical and user friendly for businesses and groups.
“This, combined with the convenient location, close to the A361 North Devon Link Road, and the free parking makes it the perfect business solution.”
The centre, which opened in 2008, is environmentally friendly. It was built using sustainable timber and reclaimed bricks and incorporates rainwater recycling, natural ventilation systems and a heat exchange system.
- 1 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 2 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 3 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 4 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 5 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
- 6 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 7 Bring the children to see Santa at Chivenor Christmas Craft Market
- 8 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 9 Get dressed up to Race the Reindeer in Bideford this Christmas
- 10 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
Several businesses currently operate from the seven units on the site, including a photographic studio, an electric bike company and a water technology firm.
For more information about using this facility, contact Vanessa Harrison on (01271) 388216 or email email@example.com