Updated: Road reopens after serious collision on A361 Link Road
- Credit: Archant
Air ambulance is on the scene to assist two casualties after two vehicles collide.
THE A361 Link Road was closed this morning (Weds) after a serious collision near South Molton.
Police, ambulance and fire services were called to the scene at the uphill stretch between North Molton and Bish Mill at around 9.50am.
Two cars, a grey Peugeot 308 registered to Bromley and a red Volvo V70 registered to London, were involved in the collision.
The driver of the Peugeot, a man, suffered head injuries and police confirmed a woman was trapped in a vehicle suffering from chest pains.
You may also want to watch:
Police could not confirm at this time which vehicle the woman was in.
The road was closed while the air ambulance landed at in the carriageway but reopened at 10.40am when the ambulance lifted
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
Check back for more as we have it.
Were you at the scene? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @northdevon24