Updated: Police find missing Bideford teenagers
- Credit: Archant
After extensive searches of the area police located the two missing 14-year-olds.
TWO teenagers who went missing from Bideford on Saturday have been found safe and well.
Police appealed for help to find Jac Simpson from Shebbear and Gwennan Jones from Penarth in South Glamorgan, both 14-years-old, after their parents reported them missing.
They were last seen in ASDA Bideford just before 6pm on Saturday but failed to meet their parents as expected.
Extensive searches of the town and the surrounding coastal areas were undertaken yesterday (Sun) and the police and coastguard units have been out in force.
You may also want to watch:
A police helicopter was also on the lookout for the pair.
Police updated their log at 9.30pm yesterday to report the missing pair had been found in the Bideford area and were being returned to their families.
- 1 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened