Updated: Police find missing Bideford teenagers
- Credit: Archant
After extensive searches of the area police located the two missing 14-year-olds.
TWO teenagers who went missing from Bideford on Saturday have been found safe and well.
Police appealed for help to find Jac Simpson from Shebbear and Gwennan Jones from Penarth in South Glamorgan, both 14-years-old, after their parents reported them missing.
They were last seen in ASDA Bideford just before 6pm on Saturday but failed to meet their parents as expected.
Extensive searches of the town and the surrounding coastal areas were undertaken yesterday (Sun) and the police and coastguard units have been out in force.
You may also want to watch:
A police helicopter was also on the lookout for the pair.
Police updated their log at 9.30pm yesterday to report the missing pair had been found in the Bideford area and were being returned to their families.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon