Updated: Motorcyclist injured in Bideford collision
- Credit: Archant
Kingsley Road was blocked during rush hour after the incident at the junction with Chingswell Street.
A MOTORCYLIST has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car this morning (Mon).
The man in his 40s received minor injuries in the collision at the junction of Kingsley Road and Chingswell Street but will be kept in overnight for observation.
Police and fire crews were called to the scene at around 8.50am after the collision between a blue Ford Galaxy and a blue Yamaha 850cc.
Fire fighters made the vehicle safe and dealt with the spillage using environmental packs.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened at around 10.50am.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted