Updated: Motorcyclist injured in Bideford collision
- Credit: Archant
Kingsley Road was blocked during rush hour after the incident at the junction with Chingswell Street.
A MOTORCYLIST has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car this morning (Mon).
The man in his 40s received minor injuries in the collision at the junction of Kingsley Road and Chingswell Street but will be kept in overnight for observation.
Police and fire crews were called to the scene at around 8.50am after the collision between a blue Ford Galaxy and a blue Yamaha 850cc.
Fire fighters made the vehicle safe and dealt with the spillage using environmental packs.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened at around 10.50am.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple