Update: Young girl injured in Bideford collision
Police say road is reopened following the two-vehicle crash in Bideford.
A SIX-YEAR-OLD has been taken to hospital following a collision in Bideford this afternoon (Thurs).
Kingsley Road was closed off at the Texaco garage following an incident between a Peugeot and a foreign-registered vehicle.
Police attended the scene around 3.10pm and reports on social networking site Twitter claimed the traffic was piling up.
The young girl was taken to North Devon District Hospital with neck injuries by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries are not believed to be serious.
Update 4.50pm: Both vehicles have been recovered from the scene and the road is believed to have reopened.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge