Update: Young girl injured in Bideford collision
Police say road is reopened following the two-vehicle crash in Bideford.
A SIX-YEAR-OLD has been taken to hospital following a collision in Bideford this afternoon (Thurs).
Kingsley Road was closed off at the Texaco garage following an incident between a Peugeot and a foreign-registered vehicle.
Police attended the scene around 3.10pm and reports on social networking site Twitter claimed the traffic was piling up.
The young girl was taken to North Devon District Hospital with neck injuries by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries are not believed to be serious.
Update 4.50pm: Both vehicles have been recovered from the scene and the road is believed to have reopened.
- 1 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 2 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 5 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 6 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 7 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 8 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment