Update: Six injured in Sticklepath crash
A police investigation is underway following the incident yesterday evening (Wed).
A VEHICLE ended up on its roof after a two-vehicle collision at the Sticklepath ‘Stones’ roundabout in Barnstaple on Wednesday evening.
The silver Land Rover Freelander flipped over after colliding with a silver Nissan Almera around 6.20pm.
A police spokesman confirmed that six people had been treated by paramedics for ‘minor’ injuries.
Police could not confirm how many people were in each vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The was Nissan was registered to an address in Barnstaple, and the Land Rover to an address in St Austell, Cornwall.
Two fire engines from Barnstaple also attended the scene and made the vehicles and area safe.
- 1 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 2 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 3 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 8 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 9 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
The area was cleared by 8.20pm and a police investigation is currently underway to determine the cause of the crash.