Update: Six injured in Sticklepath crash
A police investigation is underway following the incident yesterday evening (Wed).
A VEHICLE ended up on its roof after a two-vehicle collision at the Sticklepath ‘Stones’ roundabout in Barnstaple on Wednesday evening.
The silver Land Rover Freelander flipped over after colliding with a silver Nissan Almera around 6.20pm.
A police spokesman confirmed that six people had been treated by paramedics for ‘minor’ injuries.
Police could not confirm how many people were in each vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The was Nissan was registered to an address in Barnstaple, and the Land Rover to an address in St Austell, Cornwall.
Two fire engines from Barnstaple also attended the scene and made the vehicles and area safe.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
The area was cleared by 8.20pm and a police investigation is currently underway to determine the cause of the crash.