Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: SMTC
There promises to be an explosion of flavour at this Sunday’s Food and Drink Festival at South Molton Pannier Market.
The event is now fully booked with almost 50 food and drink stalls, showcasing some of the best produce available in the West Country.
Now, more than ever, the emphasis is on shopping local, supporting local businesses and buying local produce and this event will ensure that visitors have an amazing choice of stalls to browse, with many sellers offering free tasters.
As well a great selection of stalls, there will also be a number of street food vendors and visitors will be able to sit in the designated dining area to enjoy their purchases.
The talented Chloe Marie Aston, known as the Piano Bike Girl, will also be providing a musical accompaniment for the day.
You may also want to watch:
Those confirmed to attend include Loaded Desserts, Wings N Things, Flame and Dough, Cornish Crepes, Exmoor Feasting, Baked By Joe, Yetland Farm, Bollhayes Cider, The Cheese Stall, Mrs Cookes Kitchen, Bray Valley Wines, More Mead, Deanies Delights, Real Ale Girls, Crackington Cider, Hoppin Mad Cakes, Atlantic Spirit, Rock Gin, Passion for Pies, Justine’s Kitchen, Hoof to Block, Blagdon Wharf Barn, Fork N Feast, Combe Brewery, Olives+, Culmstock Chilli Co, Pull the Pin, Sandra’s Whole Foods, Chubby Bunny, Libby Bakes Cakes, Feel Good Larder, Pete’s Fudge, Gatehouse Trailer Bar, Robyns Roost, Pull the Pin Rum, Lin’s Truffles, Thongsay Thai, The Garden Box, Always Chocolate, Hamper Hub, Cottage Beer Project, The Churros Company plus much more.
The event will run from 10am to 3pm with free entry and free parking in the main central car park.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 3 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 4 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 5 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 6 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs