UPDATE: Motorcyclist's death, police appeal
POLICE are appealing for the drivers of two vehicles who may have been travelling towards Bude at the time of a fatal accident near Hartland last Thursday evening (June 18) to contact them. Motorcyclist Kevin Kendall, 45, of the Bideford area, died after
POLICE are appealing for the drivers of two vehicles who may have been travelling towards Bude at the time of a fatal accident near Hartland last Thursday evening (June 18) to contact them.
Motorcyclist Kevin Kendall, 45, of the Bideford area, died after being involved in a collision with a car at Bursdon Moor, near the turning to the Hartland Golf and Country Club, at around 7.40pm.
He was one of three motorcyclists travelling from the Bude direction towards Bideford when two of them were involved in a collision with a car waiting to turn right towards the golf club.
The other two motorcyclists were treated in hospital for minor injuries. Two women occupants of the car were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The drivers of the two other vehicles believed to have been in the vicinity or anyone else who may have information about the incident are asked to contact police on 08452 777 444.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 8 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!