Update: Missing Ilfracombe woman found
- Credit: Archant
Kathleen Tubby located in Bideford car park after search.
A missing Ilfracombe woman has been found at a car park in Bideford.
Kathleen Tubby, 62, was found at the Rooksbridge car park yesterday afternoon at around 4.45pm, police said.
She was taken to hospital for a check up but there are no details on the circumstances in which she was found.
She was last seen at her home around 7.50am yesterday morning and her apparent disappearance sparked a search in Ilfracombe and the surrounding area for Kathleen or her grey Mitsubishi car.
You may also want to watch:
Police had said they were growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Her daughter Suzie Tubby posted on Facebook last night: “Thank you to everyone who helped look for mum today - and to everyone who sent messages of support as well.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
“We found her early this evening, and she is now in hospital being cared for. It is lovely to know we have such great friends and family, so many people care.”