Update: Man held over Knowle petrol station robbery
Barnstaple man remanded in custody by magistrates.
A 27-year-old man has been remanded in custody after appearing before North Devon Magistrates yesterday (Monday) charged with robbery at Knowle filling station
Jamie Lee Latta, from Barnstaple was arrested on Friday in connection with the incident on Saturday, November 10.
The case was adjourned until a hearing at Exeter Crown Court on December 4.
A 23-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman from the North Devon area were also arrested near Worcester on Saturday evening.
They were questioned at Barnstaple Police Station and released on bail on Sunday evening pending further investigation.
- 1 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 2 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 3 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 4 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 5 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 6 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 7 Young carols singers do families proud on festive charity mission
- 8 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 9 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 10 North Devon Weekend Football Results