Update: Man held over Knowle petrol station robbery
Barnstaple man remanded in custody by magistrates.
A 27-year-old man has been remanded in custody after appearing before North Devon Magistrates yesterday (Monday) charged with robbery at Knowle filling station
Jamie Lee Latta, from Barnstaple was arrested on Friday in connection with the incident on Saturday, November 10.
The case was adjourned until a hearing at Exeter Crown Court on December 4.
A 23-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman from the North Devon area were also arrested near Worcester on Saturday evening.
You may also want to watch:
They were questioned at Barnstaple Police Station and released on bail on Sunday evening pending further investigation.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened