Unwind with Jim at Saunton charity walk
Local singer-songwriter will welcome walkers with a song
CHARITY walkers are being offered the chance to wind down after a hard day’s trekking later this month.
Well known local singer-songwriter Jim Jones will be performing at the end of a sunset stroll along Saunton beach and burrows, one of a number of Devon Walks being held in aid of North Devon Hospice during the weekend of September 24 and 25.
Walkers will be able to tuck into a barbecue and enjoy some chilled out songs including exclusive tracks from Jim’s new album which he has recently recorded in Texas.
Other walks are taking place at Arlington Court, Clovelly and on Exmoor, and offer something for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place on the Saunton walk, or the other three events, visit www.devonwalks.org.uk and download the attached form.
Once registered, participants can support the hospice either through a donation or sponsorship.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty