Unwind with Jim at Saunton charity walk
Local singer-songwriter will welcome walkers with a song
CHARITY walkers are being offered the chance to wind down after a hard day’s trekking later this month.
Well known local singer-songwriter Jim Jones will be performing at the end of a sunset stroll along Saunton beach and burrows, one of a number of Devon Walks being held in aid of North Devon Hospice during the weekend of September 24 and 25.
Walkers will be able to tuck into a barbecue and enjoy some chilled out songs including exclusive tracks from Jim’s new album which he has recently recorded in Texas.
Other walks are taking place at Arlington Court, Clovelly and on Exmoor, and offer something for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place on the Saunton walk, or the other three events, visit www.devonwalks.org.uk and download the attached form.
Once registered, participants can support the hospice either through a donation or sponsorship.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 4 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 8 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 9 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17