Unwind with Jim at Saunton charity walk
Local singer-songwriter will welcome walkers with a song
CHARITY walkers are being offered the chance to wind down after a hard day’s trekking later this month.
Well known local singer-songwriter Jim Jones will be performing at the end of a sunset stroll along Saunton beach and burrows, one of a number of Devon Walks being held in aid of North Devon Hospice during the weekend of September 24 and 25.
Walkers will be able to tuck into a barbecue and enjoy some chilled out songs including exclusive tracks from Jim’s new album which he has recently recorded in Texas.
Other walks are taking place at Arlington Court, Clovelly and on Exmoor, and offer something for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place on the Saunton walk, or the other three events, visit www.devonwalks.org.uk and download the attached form.
Once registered, participants can support the hospice either through a donation or sponsorship.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe