Unwind with a Zen master at Hartland meditation event
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life s stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month. The Mindfulness Day at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen ma
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life's stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month.
The "Mindfulness Day" at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen master, the Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh.
Participants are asked to bring a vegan lunch to share, a cushion to sit on, and a blanket. "Experience is not necessary and beginners are very welcome," said Sandra Helsby.
"It will be an opportunity to slow down, release tension, and reconnect with the beauty of life."
The event takes place from 9.30am until 4.30pm. There is no charge but a small donation is welcome.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call June on (01237) 441841, Sandra on (01237) 441828, or visit www.interbeing.org.uk
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 3 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 7 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 8 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 9 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 10 Christmas lights, free parking and late night shopping in Barnstaple