Unwind with a Zen master at Hartland meditation event
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life s stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month. The Mindfulness Day at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen ma
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life's stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month.
The "Mindfulness Day" at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen master, the Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh.
Participants are asked to bring a vegan lunch to share, a cushion to sit on, and a blanket. "Experience is not necessary and beginners are very welcome," said Sandra Helsby.
"It will be an opportunity to slow down, release tension, and reconnect with the beauty of life."
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from 9.30am until 4.30pm. There is no charge but a small donation is welcome.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call June on (01237) 441841, Sandra on (01237) 441828, or visit www.interbeing.org.uk
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 8 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 9 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'