Unwind with a Zen master at Hartland meditation event
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life s stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month. The Mindfulness Day at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen ma
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life's stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month.
The "Mindfulness Day" at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen master, the Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh.
Participants are asked to bring a vegan lunch to share, a cushion to sit on, and a blanket. "Experience is not necessary and beginners are very welcome," said Sandra Helsby.
"It will be an opportunity to slow down, release tension, and reconnect with the beauty of life."
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from 9.30am until 4.30pm. There is no charge but a small donation is welcome.
For more information, email email@example.com, call June on (01237) 441841, Sandra on (01237) 441828, or visit www.interbeing.org.uk
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 3 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink