Unwind with a Zen master at Hartland meditation event
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life s stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month. The Mindfulness Day at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen ma
PEOPLE are being invited to step away from life's stresses at a free meditation event taking place near Hartland next month.
The "Mindfulness Day" at Stoke on Saturday, November 7 will include a walk to the sea and listening to an inspiring talk by Zen master, the Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh.
Participants are asked to bring a vegan lunch to share, a cushion to sit on, and a blanket. "Experience is not necessary and beginners are very welcome," said Sandra Helsby.
"It will be an opportunity to slow down, release tension, and reconnect with the beauty of life."
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from 9.30am until 4.30pm. There is no charge but a small donation is welcome.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call June on (01237) 441841, Sandra on (01237) 441828, or visit www.interbeing.org.uk
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 4 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 9 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 10 Take on an Incredible Hike for Children’s Hospice South West