Unfair badger cull
- Credit: Archant
There has been a veil of silence in the media regarding the mass badger slaughter that is continuing night after night.
Screaming wounded badgers, including babies, being finished off by packs of terriers, against the law but the police turning a blind eye.
Very many wounded badgers will escape down their setts and die a slow lingering death in agony.
There is no monitoring, it really is a free-for-all, funded by us!
Defra refuses to release any information on humaneness, although requested by law to do so.
You may also want to watch:
All the scientific evidence is stacked against this carnage, it is the most unpopular thing the Government has ever done.
The vast majority of badgers will be perfectly healthy, they are not even being tested for TB but the evidence is incinerated like rubbish.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
The brave people out there, night after night, are from all walks of life and age groups. Many are retired and people have taken time off work, including professionals, all united in their belief of how terribly wrong this is.
If you care about animals please remember when you next come to vote that Geoffrey Cox MP is in favour of the badger cull and would like a repeal of the hunting ban.