Unfair badger cull
- Credit: Archant
There has been a veil of silence in the media regarding the mass badger slaughter that is continuing night after night.
Screaming wounded badgers, including babies, being finished off by packs of terriers, against the law but the police turning a blind eye.
Very many wounded badgers will escape down their setts and die a slow lingering death in agony.
There is no monitoring, it really is a free-for-all, funded by us!
Defra refuses to release any information on humaneness, although requested by law to do so.
You may also want to watch:
All the scientific evidence is stacked against this carnage, it is the most unpopular thing the Government has ever done.
The vast majority of badgers will be perfectly healthy, they are not even being tested for TB but the evidence is incinerated like rubbish.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
The brave people out there, night after night, are from all walks of life and age groups. Many are retired and people have taken time off work, including professionals, all united in their belief of how terribly wrong this is.
If you care about animals please remember when you next come to vote that Geoffrey Cox MP is in favour of the badger cull and would like a repeal of the hunting ban.