Under-age drinkers busted after party ‘tip-off’
- Credit: Archant
Police confiscate £400 of alcohol from teenagers in Instow.
POLICE have confiscated alcohol worth almost £400 from a group of under-age teenagers in Instow.
Officers stopped a number of school-leavers and other 15 and 16 year-olds when they broke up a planned party taking place in the area last night (Thursday),
More than 30 teenagers were found to have alcohol in their possession, including bottles of beer and vodka.
Police are now investigating the incident and making enquires into who supplied the alcohol to the youngsters.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Hannah Denton said: “This kind of behaviour is highly irresponsible and could result in a serious incident.
“We are actively making enquiries as to who was responsible for providing the alcohol to these young people, specifically whether it could have been parents, family or someone older who may have bought it on their behalf.”
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 7 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 8 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 9 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment