UK expert on nutrition visits North Devon
A leading personal trainer and nutritionist will be holding a seminar on weight loss and healthy eating.
One of Britain’s leading exercise and nutrition consultants will be visiting North Devon to talk about healthy eating.
Cain Leathem has trained clients ranging from more than 84 British and World champion athletes and 4 world record holders to television presenters and a former Gladiator.
Cain, who is also a lecturer in sports nutrition, will be speaking about optimal health, weight loss and healthy eating in an evening organised by Absolute Training and Nutrition on March 21.
Wayne Large, owner of Absolute Training and Nutrition, said: “If you have been struggling to reach your weight loss goals or just want to learn how to improve your diet, then this is the evening for you.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone who attends this seminar will be astonished to learn the truth about just how powerful nutrition is.
“We are offering you a chance to come and learn from the best in the industry, and discover the truth losing weight.”
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Exhibition celebrates North Devon in 100 objects
The seminar will be held at Croyde Bay Holiday Park at 7pm. Tickets cost �10 but are selling out quickly; for more information and tickets contact the Studio on 01271 344539.