UK expert on nutrition visits North Devon
A leading personal trainer and nutritionist will be holding a seminar on weight loss and healthy eating.
One of Britain’s leading exercise and nutrition consultants will be visiting North Devon to talk about healthy eating.
Cain Leathem has trained clients ranging from more than 84 British and World champion athletes and 4 world record holders to television presenters and a former Gladiator.
Cain, who is also a lecturer in sports nutrition, will be speaking about optimal health, weight loss and healthy eating in an evening organised by Absolute Training and Nutrition on March 21.
Wayne Large, owner of Absolute Training and Nutrition, said: “If you have been struggling to reach your weight loss goals or just want to learn how to improve your diet, then this is the evening for you.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone who attends this seminar will be astonished to learn the truth about just how powerful nutrition is.
“We are offering you a chance to come and learn from the best in the industry, and discover the truth losing weight.”
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 6 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
The seminar will be held at Croyde Bay Holiday Park at 7pm. Tickets cost �10 but are selling out quickly; for more information and tickets contact the Studio on 01271 344539.