UK expert on nutrition visits North Devon
A leading personal trainer and nutritionist will be holding a seminar on weight loss and healthy eating.
One of Britain’s leading exercise and nutrition consultants will be visiting North Devon to talk about healthy eating.
Cain Leathem has trained clients ranging from more than 84 British and World champion athletes and 4 world record holders to television presenters and a former Gladiator.
Cain, who is also a lecturer in sports nutrition, will be speaking about optimal health, weight loss and healthy eating in an evening organised by Absolute Training and Nutrition on March 21.
Wayne Large, owner of Absolute Training and Nutrition, said: “If you have been struggling to reach your weight loss goals or just want to learn how to improve your diet, then this is the evening for you.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone who attends this seminar will be astonished to learn the truth about just how powerful nutrition is.
“We are offering you a chance to come and learn from the best in the industry, and discover the truth losing weight.”
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
The seminar will be held at Croyde Bay Holiday Park at 7pm. Tickets cost �10 but are selling out quickly; for more information and tickets contact the Studio on 01271 344539.