Tyre slashing spree in Combe Martin
Witnesses sought after ‘random’ criminal damage in village.
POLICE in Combe Martin are seeking witnesses after an apparently random attack on parked cars.
Sometime between 9.30pm on Thursday, August 23 and 1.30am the next morning, three cars in Buzzacott lane had their tyres slashed – all four in the case of one vehicle.
PCSO Ade Drury said some other elements of damage had occurred at the top end of the village recently and police are keen to hear from anyone who might have seen anything suspicious.
“It’s totally random, none of theses vehicles are connected, other than being in the same street,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“If residents do see anything suspicious, please do call us at the time of the incident and not leave it.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 and ask for PCSO Drury or PC Martin Beck. The number is also used to report non emergency incidents.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 7 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council