Two treated by paramedics after suspected gas leak in Croyde

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Fire crews were scrambled to the property after reports a carbon monoxide alarm was activated.

TWO people were treated by paramedics after a carbon monoxide detector was activated at a house in Croyde in the early hours of this morning (Tues).

Fire crews from Braunton and Woolacombe attended the property in Home Farm Close along with a gas detector from Barnstaple just after 1am.

A man at the property was treated for a head injury following a fall, and another woman was also treated by paramedics.

Fire crews inspected the property using breathing apparatus, isolated the gas supply and ventilated the house.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus