Two taken to hospital after car flips over
Two people were taken to hospital after a silver VW Golf flipped over and blocked a road in Bideford yesterday.
TWO people have been taken to hospital after the car they were in flipped onto its roof yesterday evening (Mon).
The silver VW Golf registered to Barnstaple overturned on the Old Barnstaple Road in Bideford around 6.25pm, blocking the road.
Police arrived at the scene to find the two people out of the car and described them as ‘walking wounded’.
One of the people was reported to have a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to North Devon District Hospital by ambulance.
A police spokesman said officers couldn’t speculate on what had cause the crash but there was a lot of ice in the area at the time.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple