Two men charged after police find mobility scooter in van
- Credit: Archant
The two men from Barnstaple will appear before magistrates later this month.
POLICE in Barnstaple have charged two men following the alleged theft of a mobility scooter in the town.
The alleged theft of the Quingo sport mobility scooter occurred some time between midnight and 1.40am yesterday (Thursday) in Bear Street.
Barry Dart, 51, and Christopher Dart, 25, from Martin Road in Barnstaple have both been charged with theft of a motor vehicle.
They were arrested yesterday after police enquiries found the mobility scooter in a parked van in the town.
You may also want to watch:
They have been bailed to appear at North Devon Magistrates’ Court on February 22, 2013.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed