Two men charged after police find mobility scooter in van
- Credit: Archant
The two men from Barnstaple will appear before magistrates later this month.
POLICE in Barnstaple have charged two men following the alleged theft of a mobility scooter in the town.
The alleged theft of the Quingo sport mobility scooter occurred some time between midnight and 1.40am yesterday (Thursday) in Bear Street.
Barry Dart, 51, and Christopher Dart, 25, from Martin Road in Barnstaple have both been charged with theft of a motor vehicle.
They were arrested yesterday after police enquiries found the mobility scooter in a parked van in the town.
They have been bailed to appear at North Devon Magistrates’ Court on February 22, 2013.
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 7 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?