Two men charged after police find mobility scooter in van
- Credit: Archant
The two men from Barnstaple will appear before magistrates later this month.
POLICE in Barnstaple have charged two men following the alleged theft of a mobility scooter in the town.
The alleged theft of the Quingo sport mobility scooter occurred some time between midnight and 1.40am yesterday (Thursday) in Bear Street.
Barry Dart, 51, and Christopher Dart, 25, from Martin Road in Barnstaple have both been charged with theft of a motor vehicle.
They were arrested yesterday after police enquiries found the mobility scooter in a parked van in the town.
You may also want to watch:
They have been bailed to appear at North Devon Magistrates’ Court on February 22, 2013.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub