Two grand totals
The Barnstaple Committee of Macmillan Cancer Support held a one-day collection at Sainsbury’s on Saturday, January 26.
I’m delighted to report that the total amount collected was £930.52 – a significant sum which will help Macmillan assist those who are living with cancer.
Our very grateful thanks go to our collectors, members of the public who gave so generously on the day, and to the staff at customer services in Sainsbury’s, who as always give every assistance.
We also held a Carol Concert at Christ Church, Bear Street, on Friday, December 14, and raised £1,105.
We would like to thank everyone for coming along to this event, which was held in Barnstaple for the first time, and please note we will be doing so again this year!
You may also want to watch:
Our thanks to The Barnstaple Jubilee Singers, The Petrovian Orchestra, and organist Stuart Mair for performing for us and making the evening such a success.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
Barnstaple Macmillan Committee