TV ad gets red carpet treatment at cinema launch
Barnstaple television advert hits the big screen – as well as the small screen.
A BRAND new advert being launched to promote Barnstaple made its television debut on Monday.
The 30-second commercial, the first produced for the town since a similar promotion in the mid 1990s, will be shown on ITV 27 times between 9am and 5.30pm during March and April. A further two 27-advert broadcast slots are planned for the summer and before Christmas.
The lively advertisement has been commissioned by town centre traders’ group BID Barnstaple and produced by Barnstaple-based agency, Artavia Advertising.
It shows visitors enjoying a unique day out in the town, including shopping, eating out, heritage and culture, and is backed with music by Barnstaple band Severe Zero.
You may also want to watch:
The advert is part of a co-ordinated campaign to market the town throughout the year and Monday’s official launch at the Central Cinema coincided with the unveiling of a new town centre website.
To see the advert for yourself, click on the YouTube link above.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl