TV ad gets red carpet treatment at cinema launch
Barnstaple television advert hits the big screen – as well as the small screen.
A BRAND new advert being launched to promote Barnstaple made its television debut on Monday.
The 30-second commercial, the first produced for the town since a similar promotion in the mid 1990s, will be shown on ITV 27 times between 9am and 5.30pm during March and April. A further two 27-advert broadcast slots are planned for the summer and before Christmas.
The lively advertisement has been commissioned by town centre traders’ group BID Barnstaple and produced by Barnstaple-based agency, Artavia Advertising.
It shows visitors enjoying a unique day out in the town, including shopping, eating out, heritage and culture, and is backed with music by Barnstaple band Severe Zero.
You may also want to watch:
The advert is part of a co-ordinated campaign to market the town throughout the year and Monday’s official launch at the Central Cinema coincided with the unveiling of a new town centre website.
To see the advert for yourself, click on the YouTube link above.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe