Turning Tides exhibition at Driftwood Gallery in Ilfracombe
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town s Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.) Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspi
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town's Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.)
Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspired by Ilfracombe, which should be familiar to many as his harbour view is featured on the front cover of the current Ilfracombe Tourist brochure and on many banners around the town.
Joining him at the Turning Tides exhibition will be a number of original paintings and collectable limited editions by artists including Duncan MacGregor, Rebecca Lardner, the Rocks brothers and Rozanne Bell.
Visitors to the Driftwood Gallery on the Quay can meet Roger on Thursday between 5-8pm, to chat with him and be in with a chance of winning one of his original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call the gallery on (01271) 862590 or email Ilfracombe@driftwoodgallery.co.uk.
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 4 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 9 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 10 Take on an Incredible Hike for Children’s Hospice South West