Turning Tides exhibition at Driftwood Gallery in Ilfracombe
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town s Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.) Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspi
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town's Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.)
Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspired by Ilfracombe, which should be familiar to many as his harbour view is featured on the front cover of the current Ilfracombe Tourist brochure and on many banners around the town.
Joining him at the Turning Tides exhibition will be a number of original paintings and collectable limited editions by artists including Duncan MacGregor, Rebecca Lardner, the Rocks brothers and Rozanne Bell.
Visitors to the Driftwood Gallery on the Quay can meet Roger on Thursday between 5-8pm, to chat with him and be in with a chance of winning one of his original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call the gallery on (01271) 862590 or email Ilfracombe@driftwoodgallery.co.uk.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 3 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 6 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 7 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 8 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 9 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'