Turning Tides exhibition at Driftwood Gallery in Ilfracombe
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town s Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.) Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspi
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town's Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.)
Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspired by Ilfracombe, which should be familiar to many as his harbour view is featured on the front cover of the current Ilfracombe Tourist brochure and on many banners around the town.
Joining him at the Turning Tides exhibition will be a number of original paintings and collectable limited editions by artists including Duncan MacGregor, Rebecca Lardner, the Rocks brothers and Rozanne Bell.
Visitors to the Driftwood Gallery on the Quay can meet Roger on Thursday between 5-8pm, to chat with him and be in with a chance of winning one of his original paintings.
To find out more, call the gallery on (01271) 862590 or email Ilfracombe@driftwoodgallery.co.uk.
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 3 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 4 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 7 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 8 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 9 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 10 Christmas lights, free parking and late night shopping in Barnstaple