Turning Tides exhibition at Driftwood Gallery in Ilfracombe
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town s Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.) Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspi
THE vibrant paintings of a well known Ilfracombe artist will be among a new exhibition of work of celebrated seascape artists at the town's Driftwood Gallery when it opens on Thursday (June 24.)
Roger Ford is best known for his unique coastal scenes inspired by Ilfracombe, which should be familiar to many as his harbour view is featured on the front cover of the current Ilfracombe Tourist brochure and on many banners around the town.
Joining him at the Turning Tides exhibition will be a number of original paintings and collectable limited editions by artists including Duncan MacGregor, Rebecca Lardner, the Rocks brothers and Rozanne Bell.
Visitors to the Driftwood Gallery on the Quay can meet Roger on Thursday between 5-8pm, to chat with him and be in with a chance of winning one of his original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call the gallery on (01271) 862590 or email Ilfracombe@driftwoodgallery.co.uk.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 9 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 10 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink