Tumble dryer on fire in Combe Martin

Fire engine

Fire engine - Credit: Archant

Fire crews from Combe Martin and Ilfracombe were called out to Castle Street on Monday evening.

FIRE fighters were called out to reports of a tumble dryer on fire in Combe Martin early yesterday (Mon) evening.

Crews from Ilfracombe and Combe Martin arrived at the house in Castle Street shortly before 5pm to find the fire was already out.

Fire fighters inspected the tumble dryer to ensure it was safe. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus