Tumble dryer fire at Lynton

FIRE fighters from Lynton put out a small fire in a tumble dryer at Rock Lodge Park, Lynton, yesterday, (Thursday) evening. The appliance was removed from the building into the open air outside.

FIRE fighters from Lynton put out a small fire in a tumble dryer at Rock Lodge Park, Lynton, yesterday, (Thursday) evening. The appliance was removed from the building into the open air outside.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus