Tribute to Bideford biker
MOTORCYCLISTS will be riding out from Bideford to mark the first anniversary of the death of a fellow biker tomorrow night (Thursday). All are welcome to take part in the special memorial ride in memory of Kevin Kendall, who lost his life in an accident n
MOTORCYCLISTS will be riding out from Bideford to mark the first anniversary of the death of a fellow biker tomorrow night (Thursday).
All are welcome to take part in the special memorial ride in memory of Kevin Kendall, who lost his life in an accident near Hartland on June 18 last year.
The 45-year-old father of two was killed when his bike was in collision with a stationary car waiting to turn right off the A39 at Bursdon Moor.
Bikers will be setting off from the Kings Arms pub on Bideford Quay at around 6.30pm and riding in convoy to Holsworthy before returning to Bideford via Bude and Kilkhampton. They will stop to pay their respects at the spot where Kevin died and will be accepting donations on the night for the Devon Air Ambulance in Kevin's memory.
You may also want to watch:
"Everyone is welcome to come along on the ride or just come along to the Kings Arms to see the bikes on the night and show their support for Kevin and his family," said ride co-organiser Simon Westlake.
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 4 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 5 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 9 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 10 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021