Trains cancelled due to ‘trespass incident’
- Credit: Archant
Commuters could face a long journey home with road transport replacing trains between Barnstaple and Exeter.
THE 17.08 train from Barnstaple to Exeter has been cancelled today (Monday).
First Great Western confirmed the train would not run due to a ‘trespass incident’.
A spokesman for First Great Western confirmed road transport would replace the train from Barnstaple to Exeter.
On Twitter, bristolbridgetj said: “#trains #barnstaple #tarkaline B’stple train cancelled due 2 incident @ B’stple, buses+taxis put on from Ex St D. Avoid if u can!”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman confirmed services after the 17.08 should be running as normal.
For the latest service updates and to check your journey visit www.journeycheck.com/firstgreatwestern.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed