Trains cancelled due to ‘trespass incident’
- Credit: Archant
Commuters could face a long journey home with road transport replacing trains between Barnstaple and Exeter.
THE 17.08 train from Barnstaple to Exeter has been cancelled today (Monday).
First Great Western confirmed the train would not run due to a ‘trespass incident’.
A spokesman for First Great Western confirmed road transport would replace the train from Barnstaple to Exeter.
On Twitter, bristolbridgetj said: “#trains #barnstaple #tarkaline B’stple train cancelled due 2 incident @ B’stple, buses+taxis put on from Ex St D. Avoid if u can!”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman confirmed services after the 17.08 should be running as normal.
For the latest service updates and to check your journey visit www.journeycheck.com/firstgreatwestern.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 8 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 9 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 10 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash