Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- Credit: LDRS
A man in his twenties has died following ‘a single vehicle collision’ on the A386.
Police were called shortly before 10.50pm on Wednesday, July 28, to the A386 at Loxdown Cross following reports of ‘a single vehicle collision’.
As a result of the collision, the driver of a black BMW 1 series, a man in his 20s, sustained serious injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed and are being supporting by specially trained officers.
Specialist officers from Devon and Cornwall’s Roads Policing team attended the collision and an investigation has commenced.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision and anyone who may have dash cam footage having driven through the area during the evening.
Investigating officers would like any witnesses to come forward and contact police on 101 quoting log number 1090 28/07/21.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley