Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- Credit: LDRS
A man in his twenties has died following ‘a single vehicle collision’ on the A386.
Police were called shortly before 10.50pm on Wednesday, July 28, to the A386 at Loxdown Cross following reports of ‘a single vehicle collision’.
As a result of the collision, the driver of a black BMW 1 series, a man in his 20s, sustained serious injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed and are being supporting by specially trained officers.
Specialist officers from Devon and Cornwall’s Roads Policing team attended the collision and an investigation has commenced.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision and anyone who may have dash cam footage having driven through the area during the evening.
Investigating officers would like any witnesses to come forward and contact police on 101 quoting log number 1090 28/07/21.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 4 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 5 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 6 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 7 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 8 North Devon Weekend Football Results
- 9 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 10 Young carols singers do families proud on festive charity mission