Traditional summer fun at Northcote Manor charity picnic
CHILDREN S Hospice South West supporters are being invited to enjoy some traditional summer fun in the grounds of one of the region s best-loved country house hotels. The grounds of Northcote Manor, at Burrington near Umberleigh, will host a charity cream
CHILDREN’S Hospice South West supporters are being invited to enjoy some traditional summer fun in the grounds of one of the region’s best-loved country house hotels.
The grounds of Northcote Manor, at Burrington near Umberleigh, will host a charity cream tea and picnic on Sunday, August 9. Entry is free, but visitors will be asked to make a donation on the gate. In case of bad weather, the house will be open.
There will also be a croquet tournament, a prize draw and lots of children’s games to play, from 12noon to 5pm.
For those who prefer not to pack a lunch, special champagne picnics are available, if booked in advance.
You may also want to watch:
“Let us know you’re coming and any under 10’s bringing a teddy bear will get a complimentary teddy bear’s picnic consisting of a sandwich and a fairy cake,” said hospice fundraiser Ian Roome.
“All proceeds go to Children's Hospice South West, who would like to thank to all at the Northcote Manor for supporting the charity.”
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online
- 10 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
For more information, telephone (01769) 560501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org