Tractor fire leaves fence severely damaged
Fire crews were called to tackle the blaze near Holsworthy on Saturday.
A TRACTOR that caught alight in a field on Saturday was left severely damaged by the blaze.
A fire engine from Holsworthy was called to the field in Sutcombe at 4.15pm to fight the fire which had spread to three metres of wooden fencing and a wooden gate.
Crews battled the blaze using breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and small tools.
The fire left the fencing and gate severely damaged, as well as causing moderate damage to part of an adjacent building.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 6 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home