Track-side tickets up for grabs
Hospice auction offers race fans the chance to get close to the action
MOTORSPORT fans are being given the chance to get close to the action at one of Britain’s best race tracks.
Braunton rider Jono Anthony is auctioning three access-all-area tickets for the Auto 66 Club Road and Track Championships at Mallory Park on Sunday, May 22, in aid of North Devon Hospice.
As well as being able to enjoy classic solo motorcycles and sidecars in hot racing action, the winning bidder will also get full access behind the scenes, including race control and the timekeeper’s station. And they’ll also get an exhilarating lap of the circuit in the course car.
Jono said: “To get the full VIP treatment at Mallory Park will be an unforgettable experience.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope motorcycle enthusiasts in North Devon get behind this auction; not only will they have the most amazing day out, they will be helping a very worthwhile local charity that does such amazing work in our area.”
Other prizes – including a t-shirt from Ireland’s Motorcycles – are being added to the prize pot all the time and Jono hopes there’ll be lots more up for grabs before bidding ends on Friday, May 13.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
To be in with a chance of winning email bids to Emma Lowe, from North Devon Hospice’s fund-raising team, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone her on (01271) 347213.
Emma said. “This is simply a money-can’t-buy prize and whoever wins will be a very happy person. The money raised will make a real difference to the lives of people cared for by North Devon Hospice. It helps us to support patients and their families through an incredibly difficult time in their lives.”