Torrington window cleaner scrubs up for charities
- Credit: Archant
The 45-year-old will be dressing in a different suit every day of September while he washes windows.
A Torrington window cleaner will be the best dressed in town as he vows to wear 30 different suits in 30 days for charity.
From a three-piece to Batman, Ian Kevern, 45, will be washing windows in various outfits as part of his own idea, ‘Suitember’.
“I came up with the concept last October and have been waiting a year to do this,” he told the Gazette.
“I’ve had to raid friends’ new year’s eve costumes, charity shops and eBay to find as many as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“If someone has a suggestion and sponsors me enough, I’ll wear it.”
Ian will be raising money for Edukid and the Chemo Appeal and hopes people will get behind him and sponsor him. Go to uk.virginmoneygiving.com/iankevern or Squeak Ian Clean on Facebook for more.
- 1 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 2 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 9 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 10 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising