Torrington girls off to the palace
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen s Garden Party next week. They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales charities, as they are positive representatives for a
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen's Garden Party next week.
They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales' charities, as "they are positive representatives for anyone wishing to start up a business in their later years."
Carol and Jeanne said they were honoured to be invited to Buckingham Palace and overwhelmed that their hard work had been recognised in this way.
Jeneca Beads opened in 2006 selling quality glass beads and designer jewellery. Their customer base is now expanding worldwide through jenecabeads.com
You may also want to watch:
To contact Prime for an information pack at www.primebusinessclub.com
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 5 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 6 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 7 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 8 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 9 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone