Torrington girls off to the palace
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen s Garden Party next week. They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales charities, as they are positive representatives for a
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen's Garden Party next week.
They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales' charities, as "they are positive representatives for anyone wishing to start up a business in their later years."
Carol and Jeanne said they were honoured to be invited to Buckingham Palace and overwhelmed that their hard work had been recognised in this way.
Jeneca Beads opened in 2006 selling quality glass beads and designer jewellery. Their customer base is now expanding worldwide through jenecabeads.com
You may also want to watch:
To contact Prime for an information pack at www.primebusinessclub.com
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 7 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 8 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 9 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank