Torrington girls off to the palace
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen s Garden Party next week. They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales charities, as they are positive representatives for a
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen's Garden Party next week.
They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales' charities, as "they are positive representatives for anyone wishing to start up a business in their later years."
Carol and Jeanne said they were honoured to be invited to Buckingham Palace and overwhelmed that their hard work had been recognised in this way.
Jeneca Beads opened in 2006 selling quality glass beads and designer jewellery. Their customer base is now expanding worldwide through jenecabeads.com
You may also want to watch:
To contact Prime for an information pack at www.primebusinessclub.com
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 6 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 7 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 8 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality