Torrington girls off to the palace
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen s Garden Party next week. They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales charities, as they are positive representatives for a
LOCAL entrepreneurs Carol Glover and Jeanne Singleton from Jeneca Beads in Torrington have been invited to the Queen's Garden Party next week.
They were nominated by Prime, one of the Prince of Wales' charities, as "they are positive representatives for anyone wishing to start up a business in their later years."
Carol and Jeanne said they were honoured to be invited to Buckingham Palace and overwhelmed that their hard work had been recognised in this way.
Jeneca Beads opened in 2006 selling quality glass beads and designer jewellery. Their customer base is now expanding worldwide through jenecabeads.com
You may also want to watch:
To contact Prime for an information pack at www.primebusinessclub.com
- 1 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 2 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe