Top equine riders saddle up for South Molton store’s big day
Meet and greet the champions at Mole Valley Farmers
SOUTH Molton’s flagship Mole Valley Farmers store is set to host an elite equestrian day featuring five top class championship riders on Saturday.
Customers and fans will have the opportunity to meet Team Toggi riders Lucinda and Clayton Fredericks; Pippa Funnell; Piggy French; and Kitty Boggis, all of whom will be meeting with fans, taking part in a question and answer panel session and signing autographs at the branch from 10am–3pm.
A large theatre style marquee will host interactive lectures with the multiple medal-winning super champs, lead by a professional sports commentator.
Other event highlights will include a security tack marking service from the local police and on site photography where fans can have pictures of themselves with their favourite star printed on the spot.
You may also want to watch:
Complimentary teas and coffees will be avaliable throughout the day with all donations given to Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund.
Local authors Tracey Elliott and Victoria Eveleigh will join customers during the event to sign their most recent books.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
Cathy Wood, equine product manager at Mole Valley Farmers, said: “We’re thrilled to have so many high profile equestrian stars joining us for this exciting event at our flagship branch.
“This is a really unique opportunity to meet and talk with some of the world’s most successful competitors and we’re thankful to their sponsors Toggi who have helped organise the event.”