Top equine riders saddle up for South Molton store’s big day
Meet and greet the champions at Mole Valley Farmers
SOUTH Molton’s flagship Mole Valley Farmers store is set to host an elite equestrian day featuring five top class championship riders on Saturday.
Customers and fans will have the opportunity to meet Team Toggi riders Lucinda and Clayton Fredericks; Pippa Funnell; Piggy French; and Kitty Boggis, all of whom will be meeting with fans, taking part in a question and answer panel session and signing autographs at the branch from 10am–3pm.
A large theatre style marquee will host interactive lectures with the multiple medal-winning super champs, lead by a professional sports commentator.
Other event highlights will include a security tack marking service from the local police and on site photography where fans can have pictures of themselves with their favourite star printed on the spot.
You may also want to watch:
Complimentary teas and coffees will be avaliable throughout the day with all donations given to Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund.
Local authors Tracey Elliott and Victoria Eveleigh will join customers during the event to sign their most recent books.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
Cathy Wood, equine product manager at Mole Valley Farmers, said: “We’re thrilled to have so many high profile equestrian stars joining us for this exciting event at our flagship branch.
“This is a really unique opportunity to meet and talk with some of the world’s most successful competitors and we’re thankful to their sponsors Toggi who have helped organise the event.”