To be sneezed at...
Elderly patients are now being encouraged to have their annual flu vaccinations.
This is a profitable business for GPs, who can make an extra £20,000 to £30,000 for doing very little. And it isn’t difficult to see why the annual flu vaccine bonanza is enthusiastically encouraged by drug companies. Vaccination is a multi-billion-pound business.
But why do politicians promote vaccination so vigorously – particularly to the elderly who are so immunologically vulnerable?
I’m a licensed and registered GP but I’m still waiting for someone to prove that vaccinating the elderly is safe or effective.
On the other hand I’m not the only doctor to worry that the flu vaccine might do far more harm than good – it can certainly produce the very symptoms it is supposed to prevent.
You may also want to watch:
Could politicians be encouraging GPs to vaccinate the elderly because they are regarded as a drag on the nation’s crumbling financial resources?
Are flu vaccinations promoted not to save lives but to kill off the elderly?
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
If that sounds far-fetched, remember that it is Government policy for doctors and nurses to kill elderly patients who are ‘blocking’ hospital beds and as a result thousands of pensioners are deliberately starved to death in hospitals.
Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc